Meet Christopher Godek, MD, FACS
As a board-certified plastic surgeon, Dr. Christopher Godek has obtained additional training and expertise in a variety of aesthetic enhancement procedures. While Dr. Godek is adept with numerous plastic surgery techniques, he has often said that rhinoplasty is his favorite surgical treatment to perform. The intricacies of facial anatomy, the complexities of the procedure, and the positive effects that nasal surgery can have on a patient’s well-being and self-confidence are just some of the reasons why Dr. Godek has chosen to make rhinoplasty a central pillar of his plastic surgery practice.
From the first consultation to the final follow-up appointment, Dr. Godek prioritizes honest communication and genuine attentiveness to your needs. He will conduct a thorough evaluation of your nose and its symmetrical relationship to other facial features during the initial consultation. Dr. Godek will always encourage you to ask questions and to think of yourself as a true partner in your own care. He views the treatment process as a collaborative effort, and is determined to provide the absolute best experience possible.
The sections below offer an overview of Dr. Godek’s credentials and general approach to care. If you would like to learn more about Dr. Godek’s background, or if you are ready to schedule your initial consultation, please contact us today.
Philosophy of Care
Trust, support, and expertise are some of the key foundations on which Dr. Godek strives to build the best possible relationship with each of our patients. He believes these central tenets can ultimately provide a satisfactory treatment experience and exemplary results. In addition to an overall philosophy of providing our patients with safe, confidential, and compassionate care, Dr. Godek is committed to utilizing advanced techniques and precise treatment plans to produce exceptional outcomes that achieve each patient’s distinct rhinoplasty goals.
Education & Training
- Harvard Medical School – Research Fellowship
- Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia and University of Pennsylvania – Plastic Surgery Residency
- University of Pennsylvania – General Surgery Residency
- Boston University School of Medicine – Medical Degree
- Syracuse University – Undergraduate Degree
Professional Memberships & Affiliations
- American Board of Plastic Surgery – Board Certification
- American College of Surgeons – Fellow
- New Jersey Society of Plastic Surgeons – Past President
- The Aesthetic Society
- American Society of Plastic Surgeons
- New Jersey State Medical Society
- Northeastern Society of Plastic Surgery
- American Medical Association